Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Move In


Yesterday I moved into my dorms in Brooklyn Heights where I will be living while I complete the Classic French Pastry Program at the French Culinary Institute. After unpacking my Stuff and hauling it up to the seventh floor I found that I had a room mate but she was gone to class. After sad goodbyes and a quick lunch my mother and grandmother left and I headed upstairs to unpack my stuff.

Surprisingly enough all of my stuff fit into my dorm storage space. (Yes even all the clothes I brought! Actually I could probably even fit more... shopping!). I then Met up with a girl in my class named Sarah that I had been talking to on face book. And explored some of NYC which would be my home for the next 6 months. After wandering around Manhattan and getting lost on the subway several times I returned to my dorm with blisters and tired feet. Still no sign of my room mate I talked to Adam (he's off to San Diego tomorrow!) and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and questions